Yes!!!! a new Award, it’s incredible !
Oui !!!! un nouvel Award, c’est incroyable !
I am very proud to be nominated for the Illuminating Blogger Award by Carine from Books, cupcakes and cats chasing chipmunks… I am especially touched because Carine is my daughter and her blog is so beautiful compared to mine🙂
Je suis trè fière d’avoir été nominée pour le Illuminating Blogger Award par Carine de Mon chat m’a rapporté un chipmunk – ma vie en Amérique. Je suis particulièrement touchée parce que Carine est ma fille et son blog est si beau comparé au mien🙂
Ci-dessous les règles pour le Award. Il me semble que tous ceux concernés lisent l’Anglais. Je ne vais donc pas alourdir le texte par une traduction.
Here are the rules for the Award:
1. The nominee should visit the award site (http://foodstoriesblog.com/illuminating-blogger-award/) and leave a comment indicating that they have been nominated and by whom. (This step is so important because it’s the only way that we can create a blogroll of award winners).
It’s already done.
2.The Nominee should thank the person that nominated them by posting & including a link to their blog.
Thank you so much Dear Carine.
3. The Nominee should include a courtesy link back to the official award site (http://foodstoriesblog.com/illuminating-blogger-award/) in their blog post.
4. Share one random thing about yourself in your blog post.
I like to try new foods and products, and more the name is strange, more I am attracted!
5. Select at least five other bloggers that you enjoy reading their illuminating, informative posts and nominate them for the award.
A cat in the kitchen – because Dagmar the owner of this blog that I read for years, is from my country, Poland, she lives in Sweden, a country that I love so much that I learned Swedish, her posts are very beautiful, so Swedish and Polish at the same time, but written in English, and ….. she has three cats!!!!
Anne’s food – I know Anne’s blog for long. She is Swedish but she blogs in English. I like very much her recipes and posts.
For the body and the soul – I also like this blog from Canada, written in 3 languages, English, French and Polish, with yummy recipes and beautiful pictures.
Once upon a recipe – for its recipes and pictures so attractive.
Pasta and Peonies – for its creative recipes and great pictures
6. Notify your nominees by leaving a comment on their blog, including a link to the award site (http://foodstoriesblog.com/illuminating-blogger-award/).
I do it right away.
Thank you again to Carine and those who visit my blog.